Tariff & Availability
If you would like to familiarise yourself with both our Booking Policy and Access Statement, then they are located further down this page.
To check prices simply click on any available start date to see prices for that period.
To make a booking:
- Choose the date from the calendar, choose the number of nights required and then click Confirm & Continue
- Click Book Now on your selection
- Complete the form for how many people will be coming followed by Confirm and Add
- The next screen confirms your booking choice and requires that you simply click Complete Reservation
- Complete the details on the booking form and click the Complete Reservation button to finish
- All done! Naturally, your reservation will be confirmed by email
If you have any questions at all then please do not hesitate to call us on 017687 72500 or use the Contact Form.
Length of stay:
We may not be able to accept one-night bookings more than 48 hours in advance. At some Peak Times, a minimum of 2 or 3 nights may apply.
Children over the age of 8 are welcome either sharing with an older sibling or with a parent in one of our twin bedrooms. Unfortunately we do not have triple or family rooms.
Due to increasing problems with allergies, we are unable to accept pets.
The property is totally non-smoking throughout.
Damage and excess cleaning:
In the event of breakages, damage or the need for additional cleaning you shall reimburse us for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs incurred.
Check-in at any time after 2 pm. In-house guests are issued with a front door key and have access to the property at all times.
Payment & Cancellation:
We accept all debit cards and most credit cards – sorry, no American Express. These may also be used to secure a booking. If, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, you have to cancel your reservation the following terms apply: If you cancel more than seven days in advance, no charge will be made. Within this time, if we are able to relet the room, there is no charge. If, however, we are unable to re-let the room, a charge of 75% of the booking value will be made.
We do recommend that you ensure your travel insurance covers you for cancellations due to emergency situations.
Access Statement: revised January 2018
We aim to, and confidently ensure, that all our guests have comfortable facilities, all requests are dealt with efficiently and all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
We request that anyone wishing to make an enquiry or booking inform us of any special needs or disabilities that they may have in order for us to try and meet any personal requirements.
- There are free designated car parking spaces 10 metres from the hotel reception
- There is a drop off point outside the main reception
- The reception area has seating for guests to wait
- Reception is staffed from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm so we have staff on-hand to assist with special requests
- Porter service is available to assist guests with luggage
- The Breakfast Room and Lounge are on the ground floor – there are no steps
- Waiter service is provided in the lounge and dining room
- There are no ground floor public toilets
- All corridors and public areas are well lit
- There is one ground floor bedroom which has level access – the bathroom is not wheelchair accessible
- Hearing and other Assistance dogs are allowed in The Grange (Pets are not normally allowed)
Although we have tried to be as accurate and include as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the hotel if this statement does not answer your particular query.