Served from 8.00 – 9.30 daily
Help yourself from the buffet for starters.
The buffet has a selection of cereals, muesli, granola, choice of fruits and a fresh cut fruit salad every day. Home baked cake or flapjack are also available as well as our own homemade orange and apricot breakfast jam.
- Freshly made porridge – cooked to order, served either plain or with banana or raisins or with brown sugar and dried fruit on the side.
- Full Cumbrian Breakfast – Gold medal winning ‘Woodalls of Wabberthwaite’ local sausage, back bacon and black pudding, Served with fried free-range egg(s), vine ripened tomatoes and fresh mushrooms
- Eggs Benedict, poached egg(s) served on a toasted muffin with a drizzle of hollandaise sauce and local dry cured back bacon. Garnished with oven baked cherry tomatoes.
- Smoked salmon and scrambled egg served on an English muffin, or toast, together with vine ripened tomatoes and fresh mushrooms.
- Vegetarian Full Breakfast – Vegetarian sausage, free-range egg(s), vine cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, potato cake and beans.
- Eggs Florentine – (V) – Poached egg (s) on a bed of wilted spinach served on a toasted muffin and topped off with Hollandaise sauce. Baked vine cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Home made preserves, Tiptree Jams, honey and marmite are on the Buffet.
- To Drink, we offer: Café Direct Fair Trade Breakfast Tea, Farrers Fair Trade Brazilian Coffee, Earl Grey Tea or Herbal Infusions. Decaf tea and coffee are also available.