Access Statement: Posted September 2010, Revised January 2018
We aim to, and confidently ensure, that all our guests have comfortable facilities, all requests are dealt with efficiently and all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
We request that anyone wishing to make an enquiry or booking inform us of any special needs or disabilities that they may have in order for us to try and meet any personal requirements.
- There are free designated car parking spaces 10 metres from the hotel reception
- There is a drop off point outside the main reception
- The reception area has seating for guests to wait
- Reception is staffed from 8.00 am until 8.00 pm so we have staff on-hand to assist with special requests
- Porter service is available to assist guests with luggage
- The Breakfast Room and Lounge are on the ground floor – there are no steps
- Waiter service is provided in the lounge and dining room
- There are no ground floor public toilets
- All corridors and public areas are well lit
- There is one ground floor bedroom which has level access – the bathroom is not wheelchair accessible
- Hearing and other Assistance dogs are allowed in The Grange (Pets are not normally allowed)
Although we have tried to be as accurate and include as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the hotel if this statement does not answer your particular query.